Born in Manila, JUN LOFAMIA has lived with his family in Pasig City, in the suburbs of the metropolis for the past decades. He has been an illustrator/artist since 1967 for Liwayway Publishing, Inc., Atlas Publishing Co., Inc., and DC Comics (USA), He was one of the board of directors of SPIC (Society of Philippine Illustrators and Cartoonists) in 1986, and a regular member of the National Press Club.
He was a visual concept artist of the Fox Animation Studios (Phoenix, Arizona) from 1996 to 1999. While with Fox Animation, he did among others, “Anastacia” and “Titan A.E.” In the 1980s, he had illustrating stints with Warren Publishing, doing graphic stories for Vampirella and Eerie.
When asked about his stint with Fox Animation Studios, Lofamia has this to say, “I feel honored to belong to the group, it is something that I would cherish as a significant achievement and milestone in my career as an artist. Working with different artists from various countries was definitely an enriching learning experience for me”.
- Diegong Kulot, Sampaguita Komiks (1964)
- Erotic, Bikini Komiks (1969-1970)
- Fantastik Jeep, Liwayway (2006-2007)
- Flash Dodo, Bold Komiks (1969)
- Jenny-Vi, Liwayway (1975)
- Mag-inang Impakta, Universal Komiks (1964)
- Milena, Pinoy Komiks (1976-1977)
- Our Love, Liwayway (1971)
- Pedestal ng Isang Pag-ibig, Liwayway (1971)
- Saan Mo Itinago ang Puso Ko?, Liwayway (1987-1988)
- Si Piolo at si Lorelei, Liwayway (2004-2006)
- Sidrang Butangera, Liwayway (2007-2008)
- Sneaky Sam, Pinoy, Liwayway (1976-1977)
- Vendetta Corazon, Liwayway (1981-1982)